When shopping for bathroom lighting, there are several questions to keep in mind:
- What is the size of the vanity in the bathroom?
- What are the measurements and or dimensions of the bathroom? (bring pictures to assist with the in-store consultation)
- Do you have a junction box to power the light fixture? Where is the junction box located?
- How many lights and how much wattage do you have in the bathroom now?
- How much light is needed? Is the bathroom a high-use bathroom or a guest bathroom?
- Are there any other sources of light in the bathroom? (possibly windows or light from an exhaust fan)
*Most of what is featured on our website can be seen on display in our showroom. It’s important to remember that the items on our website and in our showroom are only a fraction of what we are able to order. If you see an item made by one of our manufacturers that is not featured on the website or on display in our showroom, just ask us for more information and we can put in a special order to fulfill any needs. Click here for a list of our manufacturers.